A good way to change your stir fry is to serve it with noodles instead of rice. You can use egg noodles, rice noodles, or regular pasta. Have fun experimenting!INGREDIENTS
- ½ pkg of dried Brown Rice Vermicelli Noodles
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Chicken Breast fillets, sliced
- 1 Red Onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 Broccoli crown, cut into small flowerets
- 1 Red and Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 cup Brussel Sprouts, halved
- 1 bunch Baby Bok Choy, washed and chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger, grated
- 2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons water
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Sweet Chili Sauce
Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Boil 3 cups of water in a kettle and pour over the noodles and cover the bowl with a lid or plate. Set aside for 2-3 minutes to soak. Use a fork to separate the noodles and drain the water.
Heat the oil in a large wok over high heat. Add the chicken and stir-fry for until just cooked, about 5 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a plate.
Add the onion, broccoli, peppers, brussel sprouts, ginger and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the water and bok choy and cook, covered, for 1-2 minutes.
Add the noodles, chicken, soy sauce and sweet chili sauce and toss until well combined and heated through. Divide among serving plates and serve immediately.