Beef and Mascarpone Roll Ups
- 8 uncooked Lasagna Noodles
- 1lb lean Ground beef
- 1/2lb Sausage, removed from casing
- 1/2 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 containers Mascarpone Cheese
- 3/4 cup Fresh Spinach, chopped
- 3-5 Fresh Basil Leaves, chopped
- 1 Egg
- 3 cups Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
In large pot, cook lasagna noodles as directed on package. Drain; rinse with hot water. Drain well.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, cook beef, sausage and onion over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in 1 cups pasta sauce. Reduce heat to low; simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
In small bowl, mix mascarpone cheese, spinach, basil and egg. Spread about 3 tablespoons cheese mixture over each cooked lasagna noodle to within 1 inch of one short end. Spoon about 1/4 cup meat mixture over ricotta mixture on each. Roll up firmly toward unfilled end. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil. Place roll-ups, seam side down, on pan. (This is where you can cover them and leave them in the fridge until dinner, or even freeze them)
Heat oven to 350°F. Pour 2 cups pasta sauce over and around roll-ups in each baking dish. Cover tightly with foil; bake 30 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle each baking dish with 1 cup mozzarella cheese; bake uncovered 3 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Spicy Chicken Roll Ups
- 4oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and diced
- 1-1/4 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce